lundi 27 novembre 2017

Contractors and Subcontractors: HOA Contractor's Did Not Show and Gave No Notice

Hello all. I am from the state of Washington. I'm wondering if there are any rules or laws that state a contractor must contact or give notice to homeowners if they attempted to do work but were unable and left as a result.

My HOA has an annual vent/chimney cleaning that is paid for. However, my place was skipped over for some reason. I was home all day, but there was no contact from anyone. I had reached out the next day, but there was no reply or follow up. Now the HOA is saying that I must re-schedule the cleaning and pay for it myself. What should I do in this situation? Technically I have no proof that they did not come.

Thank you for any advice!


Contractors and Subcontractors: HOA Contractor's Did Not Show and Gave No Notice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire