dimanche 26 novembre 2017

Termination: Emancipation in Ohio

My question involves a person located in the state of: Ohio

I am constantly fighting with both of my parents and all 3 of my siblings. I feel very miserable living here and I am constantly being told that the problem is all my fault. I am turning 16 in a few days and my parents said that they don't care if I get emancipated. They told me to prove that I can do it and they would sign whatever papers they needed to. The living situation is not good, it is dirty upstairs, the ceilings are caving in and it is all around nasty. My parents can't afford to fix it though. My grandfather recently came when I had a breakdown and saw the upstairs. He said it was so bad that all of us kids could get taken away. My mental health is horrible and is not being made any better by all the medications I am on or all of the stress that I deal with at home. My dad and I get into a lot of fights, we are in each other's faces and screaming at the top of our lungs at each other. It is a toxic place for me and I feel like it is all my fault. I have been told that I ruined the family and my siblings' childhoods. I want to do anything within my power to leave this house. I have done a lot of research and have gotten conflicting information. I don't know where to turn at this point. I don't know what to do.


Termination: Emancipation in Ohio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire