jeudi 21 février 2019

Unusual Stop Sign Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Pennsylvania. The Officer charged me with "Failing to stay stopped at a clearly posted stop sign" u mm mm is this a failing to yield citation? Or what? There was no accident. I was not even close to being in one. Although in my rearview mirror I saw the officer nearly collide w another vehicle.
It was at a T intersection w 2 stop signs at the top of the T. Vehicles coming up the hill ( bottom of T) had no stop sign.
I was at the left side stop sign , officer was at the right side stop sign. Both of us were stopped. He was making a left I was going straight. We both moved ahead at the same time and both of us stopped when we noticed. I felt like I was in the intersection further so I then proceeded thru ( I'm sure by then a car was coming up the hill but wasnt going to hit me due to me being past the stop sign by then) its in a lil side street so you are barely traveling at 15mph.
I guess the cop decided to do a u-turn after me for idk cutting him off. Idk.. But he uturned infront of the car coming up the hill.
Almost colliding . Then he flipped on his lights and pulled me over. Yelling at me for 15 minutes about cutting him and another car off. Then gave me a ticket for "failing to stay stopped at a stop sign " and argued and yelled at me more.
I have him recorded the second time. He makes no sense about what happened.


Unusual Stop Sign Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire