jeudi 28 février 2019

Dual Counties, Same Child, Child Support Worker Changing Why Case Was Open and when

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Minnesota

In June of 2018, I dropped arrears ex owed me (around $14,000) because he said he wouldn't file for support in Carver County. He has had our daughter since 2015, and we've had an open case in Hennepin county but he never choose to have it modified so that I would pay. When we went to court (6-2018), he stated he wanted the case closed because he didn't want a dime from me. He lied and already filed in Carver, and now they're trying to get me to payback support when the case was still open in Hennepin


Dual Counties, Same Child, Child Support Worker Changing Why Case Was Open and when

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire