lundi 25 février 2019

Defamation: Falsely Accused of Theft by the Person Who Replaced Me in a Job

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: ca

I’ve recently found out that the person who replaced me told everyone that I stole money. He said that he noticed missing money on his third day and lately the other employees came to complain that I forced them to pay me money. All of these accusations was made after I was no longer working there.

This person has accused several others of theft and it would always be after they quit or was terminated. I have not been able to find work because of this. There was a former coworker from 4-5 year before I was fired said that he heard that through others in the same line of work.

His statement is also causing me to receive benefits. Is it to late for any legal action. It’s been two years but I just recently learn of this.


Defamation: Falsely Accused of Theft by the Person Who Replaced Me in a Job

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire