jeudi 21 février 2019

Can Garnished Child Support Expire

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Indiana and Kentucky

My son's father has had a garnishment order in place for 4 years. Since then i have regularly recieved payments. My son and I live in Indiana andhis father lives in Kentucky. His employer is also in Kentucky.
I have not received child support in 3 weeks (paid weekly). He is still seeing the deductions on his weekly checks.He has not switched jobs. The ISCCU states they has not recieved a payment from his employer since January.
He spoke with his employeer todayand they said therewas a clerical error that he had to correct with paperwork. He will not elaborate andi cannot trust him to be honest with me. My question is could the garnishment have expired? If not why would he need to fill out paper work? Shouldnt that be handled through the state? I'm super confused but I'm afriad heis trying to not pay support again. Any help you can give would be appreciated.


Can Garnished Child Support Expire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire