lundi 25 février 2019

Layoffs and Reductions in Force Laid Off from a Us Company but Living Abroad and Collecting Unemployment

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Colorado

I have been working for a Colorado company but living abroad which the company authorized. I was recently laid off, am I eligible to file for and collect unemployment benefits while still living abroad? I did pay into my unemployment benefits during my 2 year tenure with the company so technically I would think I am eligible. I can apply for remote jobs and still meet the UI guidelines while continuing to live outside the US. Can someone advise?


Layoffs and Reductions in Force Laid Off from a Us Company but Living Abroad and Collecting Unemployment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire