vendredi 15 février 2019

Custody and Restraining Order Violations

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: ca.


I will try to be concise


I was "gaslighted "by my ex wife for 15 years

At the end of which time she leveraged my deteriorating condition to take custody of my minor son as i had lost my job and was on the verge of losing my apt.

Once my son was in her care , without legal custody she denied me any contact at all.

She blocked all lines of communication other than her cell phone .

She left my number unblocked to record my increasing state of hysteria regarding the well being of the child i raised alone in her absence.

I informed her that it appeared to me she was acting on the advice of legal counsel in an effort to legally take full custody .

Being homeless at this point , i told her i didnt understand what it is she sought to accomplish and if she wanted a statement towards filing a restraining order i would be happy to provide one .

I left an incriminating threatening message to force us before a judge .

At the civil hearing , her lawyer promised that my son would be removed from the restraining order and no criminal charges would be sought were i to acquiesce to the no contact to her or her husband .

There had been NO PREVIOUS effort to contact either in the preceeding 10 years!!!

I agreed , but foolishly left in disgust as to why we had gone through all of this ,

I was homeless for god sake ,
Custody was not in question .

After the fact not only was i criminally indicted but my son was retained on the order and i have been barred from all contact for two years .

As i studied varying mental health issues it became clear to me my ex wife suffered from narcicistic personality disorder.

My concern immediately shifted to the emotional well being of my son.


To that end were i to have "hypothetically "
Electronically violated the order to inquire regarding his well being

Can such a contact be proven given no discovery is attached to the creation of cell phone accounts on a month by month cash basis .

No ids
No signatures

Can denial of responsibility be "judged" simply on the basis of familiarity of the case.

Can the 5Th amendment be cited in a civil case ?

Would the fact all that was written was regarding the health and well being of the child .

Admonishments are uneccessary ,
Im well aware of the "exposure"

My responsibility to the welfare of my child superceedes the laws of the state as im certain most parents would agree were they to discover their ex spouse was a dangerously disturbed sociopath or narcicistic personality .

I can do the time ,
I need to ensure my childs safety


Custody and Restraining Order Violations

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire