jeudi 28 février 2019

Driver's License Reinstatement Suspended License . 10 Years After

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Washington State

I got into an accident about 10 years ago with no insurance and that's how long my license has been suspended for.
The other person's injury settlement was for about $20000.
I have been fine with no license up until this point. But I can not pay that amount, nor have I paid it.
The DOL will not issue me another license until that is paid off in full.
I've tried calling the number for the attorney on file to set up payments and such but it looks like they are no longer practicing. Plus they're/were located in California.
Since it's been so long, I was wondering if there was a way around this? So I can get my license back.

Also according to the court records in 2015 this is stated

"Clerk's Notice for Dismissal for Want of Prosecution Clerk's Notice for Dismissal filed"

not exactly sure what it means?

I was planning on filing for bankruptcy to remove this from stopping me to get a license as it seems that's the only way at this point. And I probably need to file for bankruptcy either way.

I just want my license back at this point.
Any help or insight would be great.


Driver's License Reinstatement Suspended License . 10 Years After

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire