vendredi 15 février 2019

Business Finance: Mixed Personal/Business Assests in LLC Bank Account

My question involves business law in the state of: Arizona


I've continuously (and stupidly) have mixed personal/business funds in my LLC bank account over the past year and i'm sure it would be more than enough to "Pierce the corporate veil" in the event I was sued.

I've made personal purchases (small to large) and paid personal bills over the course of the past year. How do i go about reversing this? I'm not talking about 1 or 2 transactions, but multiple (100+).

Am I better off creating a new LLC for my business and a new bank account and restarting?

I understand I've been foolish but want to get back on the right track. Please give me some advice.


Business Finance: Mixed Personal/Business Assests in LLC Bank Account

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire