dimanche 24 février 2019

Assault and Battery of Person 65 or Older

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida


We were in Florida for a working vacation. We make signs etc and were attending a craft fair. I had a disagreement with some vendors and as a joke, I attached a small thin rusty chain to a gate as we left and that made a couple vendors mad. As my husband and I were leaving the venue one vendor whistled and yelled hey at us. We proceeded to leave in our pickup truck and cargo trailer. An elderly man (both men were volunteers but not security or police) stood on the road and put his hands up in an attempt to get our attention and stop us. My husband drove off the road and onto the grass to avoid him. He struck our truck window with his hands. This man claims my husband intentionally tried to run him over, accelerated, gave him the finger and he fell down. A second man with braces on his legs claims our truck hit his leg brace and it may have to be replaced. My husband saw this man slap at our trailer as we passed him. This man with the leg braces then got into his truck, left the venue property and onto the road came driving at us crossing into our lane of traffic. Again, my husband drove off the roadway onto the grassy side to avoid contact. My husband, who has never had anything more than a speeding ticket (and that has been years ago) was arrested. We are completely devastated and have hired a lawyer but would appreciate any and all advice. Thank you.


Assault and Battery of Person 65 or Older

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire