dimanche 24 février 2019

Establishing Paternity: Petition for Delayed Birth Certificate Grandmother and Great-Grandfather (Deceased)

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Texas

Humblest of apologies if I've posted in the incorrect thread.

I'm looking to establish my lineage for dual citizenship purposes. Both my grandmother and her father were born in Houston. Thus far I've dealt with the city of Houston as well as the state via Austin in regards to the department of health services. In both cases there were no records and I can't say I got much further as I'm not sure how to proceed. The surname for both persons in question is Italian and was misspelled. It should be Ciulla when it says Cuilla on the death certificates of my grandmother, her father and her grandfather. The first name of the great-grandfather's father was americanized from Antonino to Tony. I have documentation for all of the above and currently gathering more but would like to know how I should proceed. Thank you in advance.


Establishing Paternity: Petition for Delayed Birth Certificate Grandmother and Great-Grandfather (Deceased)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire