mardi 19 février 2019

Safety and Health: Bedbugs in the Office

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Delaware

I work for a national company of about 20,000 employees. There are about 200 employees who work out of my building in Delaware. We are in an office environment. Bed-bugs were recently found in one of the shared offices. While the source (person who brought them in) is suspected, we have no solid proof that it was him.

Many of my coworkers, including myself, do not feel that the company is properly cleansing the office and we are concerned that one of us will bring them home. Since bed-bugs cause a lot of damage with the need to dispose of couches, chairs, mattresses, etc, we are wondering what our rights are to seek reimbursement from the employer if someone does bring them home.


Safety and Health: Bedbugs in the Office

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire