mardi 26 février 2019

Drunk and Impaired Driving: Interlock Device Florida

My question involves criminal law for the state of: FLORIDA. I had 2 this on a florida license so I got a 5 year revocation. I am now. An ohio resident and florida allowed me to have the device installed in ohio. I had it done last week in order to start the process to get my record cleared in florida so I can get an ohio license. However I had some problems due to bad info from my installer that I didnt know was wrong at the time. We had it installed on my wife's car who is not required to have the device. The installer showed me how to use the device then I was going to show my wife as I do not have license yet. He insisted it would be 20 minutes until I had to blow a retest. Of course he was wrong and it wanted a retest while we finished up paperwork. We went to car and i panicked when i saw it had only 1 minute 33 seconds left and blew in it. I then put our bavy in the car and stroller and such and totally forgot to have my wife turn the car off and blow in it to start the car so I accidentally blew for her initially and she blew on the next test. I also was told by the installer that I could unplug the device on cold days so I did so twice when we had really cold nights. I just found out today from intoxalock that this is not allowed and can be construed as a violation. I'm highly concerned I will be charged with something or my time extended or my revocation extended. It was an honest mistake and I am just trying to play by the rules. I am trying to talk to florida but if you know the florida dmv you know they are almost impossible to get on the phone. Can anyone advise me how to proceed or what consequences I may be looking at?
Thank you.
Caleb


Drunk and Impaired Driving: Interlock Device Florida

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire