dimanche 17 février 2019

Someone Told Me to Delete System 32. Can I Sue Them and Win

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Georgia


So, I read on a forum that there's this virus called system 32..... I deleted it. Because they were saying that system 32 is a virus and your computer will run faster if you delete it. Anyways, I had to pay to get Windows reinstalled. And also lost a bunch of important work related files that I had on my PC. I do not even know who it was who wrote the comment or anything though. However, I had to pay for a new Windows CD, because I didn't have the original copy. And I also lost a bunch of work related files, and while I cannot put a specific value on it..... I lost a lot of very, very important documents because of the resulting computer crash and loss of my data. Would it be possible to sue the trolls that advised me to delete system 32?


Someone Told Me to Delete System 32. Can I Sue Them and Win

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire