lundi 25 février 2019

Possible to Stop Guy from Sending Advertisements to My House

My question involves civil rights in the State of: CA

There's a local real estate agent that advertises his services to my neighborhood. He often splurges out on larger cardboard ads that get tossed on my front lawn and it gets really annoying to clean up. I've called him personally and politely asked him to remove me from his distribution list, and he said no problem, text me your info and I'll forward to my marketing team. He never did, and this annoyance continues since then. I do get tons of other ads, but his are particularly annoying as it's larger in size and tossed in front of my front door. I asked him again to stop via text, but he never responded. Anything I can do to put an end to this nuisance?


Possible to Stop Guy from Sending Advertisements to My House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire