mercredi 20 février 2019

Modification of Custody: Father Losing Child Twice

My question involves a child visitation modification from the State of: New York
My ex has lost our 10 year old son twice now on two separate occasions. My son is not one to drift off. First he was told to use the restroom alone in a crowded area, he came back out and he couldn't find his dad or his gf and kids. Apparently, they moved tables or my son got confused because it was a large crowded area.

Second he was at a ski resort and he went down a hill that he thought his dad told him to go down. My son freaked out, lost in a busy ski resort. Luckily, he is smart and went to a cabin to tell a worker. Ski patrol was sent out for a total of 7 people to try and reunite them.

Now, his dad wants to take him out of state on vacation and I am scared to death he is going to get lost again. If I took this to my lawyer is there anything I could change? Is it worth trying to modify? Perhaps shortening overnight stays? I don't know that the court would go for supervised vistation. But this is the second time.

He doesn't have any disabilities and I have never had any trouble keeping an eye on him. He's a very good kid and used to going away on trips for school and day camp.


Modification of Custody: Father Losing Child Twice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire