vendredi 22 février 2019

Rear End Accident Intentionally Caused by Driver in Front

Hello, I am trying to find information for my brother who was recently involved in a rear end accident here in Washington State. This accident occured on the freeway traveling at 60 mph (in the far left passing/fast lane). The person driving the vehicle in front of my brother came to a sudden and unnecessary stop just as my brother was preparing to change lanes in order to go around that car. Needless to say my brothers vehicle clipped the rear bumper of the car in front of him. The police arrived on scene and questioned both drivers. The officer told my brother that the driver in front of him stated he stopped his vehicle on the freeway to "teach him (my brother) a lesson". So, of course, my question is could that statement possibly shift the fault and liability to that person who admittedly intended to cause the accident? That driver did receive a reckless driving citation and my brother was cited for following too close. Thank you in advance for your time and advice. It is very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Leslie


Rear End Accident Intentionally Caused by Driver in Front

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire