vendredi 22 février 2019

Motion Standards

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oregon

My case is a federal case in the state of Oregon.

I have a motion to represent myself and release myself on personal recognizance.

In my motion I have written 'I, defendant [], remove my attorney [] from representing me, and now represent myself. I am also releasing myself on personal recognizance to fight and defend my case.'

I have additional information for the motion but I figure it is standard to put extra info in a memorandum separate from the motion. I have looked for this specific information when and where to include a memorandum and the difference between the 2, but I cant find any concrete info on it so I am asking here.

I am locked up so it is extremely hard for me to find or learn anything, which is why I am filing my motion and need to be released.


Motion Standards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire