samedi 16 février 2019

Sex Offenses: In the State of Texas to What Extent is Flirting with a Minor Illegal

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas

I was not long ago flirting considerably sexually with a girl only a bit younger than me but below the recognized age of consent in Texas. I made it explicitly clear I didn't want to do anything with her because of the age issue but we flirted nonetheless. The content of our conversations mostly included our mutual enjoyment of BDSM type experiences though I did do things like call her sexual slurs and one time instructed her to masturbate. None of this happened on screen and was entirely done by telephone calls and instagram messages. Looking back, I'm nearly positive I crossed a line without even touching her. After reading up on Texas not having a Romeo and Juliet clause I'm absolutely paranoid this could ruin my life. Am I screwed?


Sex Offenses: In the State of Texas to What Extent is Flirting with a Minor Illegal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire