vendredi 22 février 2019

Parking Tickets: Can I Fight This Parking Ticket in Chicago

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Chicago, Illinois

I recently got a parking ticket and wish to contest it. There was no "No Parking" sign anywhere near where I was parked; in fact, there's a stump where a sign used to be.

I believe this ticket is unfair and would like to fight it. However, I do not own the vehicle that was cited (I borrowed it from my girlfriend). When I went online to request a contest, it required that you declare that you're the registered owner of the vehicle before you can submit your request.

Can I fight this ticket? I'm not the registered owner so I don't know what my options are.


Parking Tickets: Can I Fight This Parking Ticket in Chicago

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire