mardi 19 février 2019

Debt Collectors: Order in Supplemental Proceedings

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of:Utah I am ordered to go to a "order in supplemental proceedings in 2 weeks." The letter says not to sell or get rid of anything. However I'm worried they are going to take my car. It's for an old capital one card back in 1999. Would it help me if I added someones name onto my car title? Do I need to be worried they are going to take it? Also the last time this was brought to my attention, a constable was at my house demanding $125 or he was taking me to jail so I paid him and I only got half of it back. Not realizing I got played until after the fact, why do I have to go to court on this matter ?


Debt Collectors: Order in Supplemental Proceedings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire