mardi 27 septembre 2016

Unlawful Presence and Overstay What is the Maximum Overstay Allowed Under SEVIS

I am an international student and due to some health reasons I could not give some of my exams for the summer and ended up have a big gpa deficit that resulted in the cancellation of my next semesters classes and the SEVIS. The GPA problem is being solved as I have been given ample time to finish off the exams by the professors. I couldn't reenrol to the university for the semester because I passed the deadline(found out my classes were cancelled on the sixteenth of aug and reenrollment deadline was on the 19th and I wasnt in the town). I have overstayed on my SEVIS for about days figuring out the exams and what to do next. What is the maximum overstay on SEVIS allowed? And could I apply to a community college and take a course for now?Would they be able to sponsor my SEVIS and then I could transfer back to my same university?

I know I have done a stupid thing bringing this up so late but need as much help possible right now.


Unlawful Presence and Overstay What is the Maximum Overstay Allowed Under SEVIS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire