vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Repair and Maintenance: Being Notified of Extermination Charge Post Fact

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of Pennsylvania.

Hi -- I have the following situation. I live in a multi-apartment complex. A few weeks ago I woke up with what I thought were some kind of bug bites, then I also found a few small bugs. Then the doctor told me they are insect bugs, possibly bed bugs. I called the apartment management office and told them that I have bites and it might be bed bugs and I want the apartment checked. The person told me they will have someone come and check and that "if there are bed bugs, then we would pay the extermination fees". The apartment was checked and no bed bugs were found. I received a bill for $100 in exterminator fees. Does this sound reasonable? Thank you!


Repair and Maintenance: Being Notified of Extermination Charge Post Fact

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire