mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Disestablishing Paternity: Is It Too Late for My Husband to Disestablish Paternity

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Tennessee

This is a bit complicated but I'll try to keep it brief and succinct.

My husband separated from his wife in 2005. Neither had filed for divorce. My husband moved to Florida and his wife remained in Tennessee. She became pregnant by a man that she is still with today. He is known to the child, Dalton, as his father. He lives with them and is raising his biological son. Once my husband sought a divorce, he was also ordered to pay child support for Dalton, along with other children they had together while married.

My husband cannot afford an attorney. Child support is crippling him financially. He is a complete stranger to Dalton, having never even met him. The mother acknowledges that my husband is not the biological father. Dalton is living with and being raised by the actual father.

What options, if any, are available for my husband?
Thank you


Disestablishing Paternity: Is It Too Late for My Husband to Disestablish Paternity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire