jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can a Store Use Your Picture to Find Other Times You Shoplifted

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arizona
I was caught by loss prevention at a Walmart. They grabbed hold of me and my purse and took me to a small room. They said they wouldnt call the police I gave them my information and they took my fingerprint. They did not call the cops and I was able to leave after I signed a form and they took my photo they said I couldn't go into a Walmart for 24 hours. They said I will receive a civil demand in the mail. I am worried because they took my picture. My question is can they use that picture and search back at a different Walmart for a time I wasn't caught and see that I've done it before and charge me for that. The previous time I was not caught apprehended or even talked to. But they did come outside to look but I was out of sight already. Can they try to call the cops on me or press charges or even link me to that with this picture they now have. This time it was only 14 dollars and change last time though it was way too much to risk. Can they use this picture to go back and find me at other times if so can they prove its me and can they then decide to call the cops on me.


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can a Store Use Your Picture to Find Other Times You Shoplifted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire