jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Modification of Support: What Can a Ncp Do if His Child Has Lived with Him for 8 Months

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

I recently obtained a Child Support Officer job and I wanted to ask as I am still unclear:

A non-custodial parent called me and asked what he can do since his child lived with him for 8+ months last June 2015 (and then lived with CP again)?

If he cannot do anything because it was over a year ago and this happens again in the future, can he do anything regarding his case and not paying?

(my questions: can he request a modification, do you put an allocation hold on the payments, can the case close?, can he open a case against CP?, what happens if it's temporary vs. permanent?)


Modification of Support: What Can a Ncp Do if His Child Has Lived with Him for 8 Months

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire