mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Stolen Property: The Staffs at My Apartment Stole Money from My Place

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

I live in a low income affordable housing apartment in San Francisco. The staff working for the apartment "requires" everyone living in the building, some 50+ apartments to have a monthly bedbugs inspection (A one day notice is always given before the day of inspection, the notice itself sometimes contains misspelled words). The inspection consist of a few members of the staff ranging from 2-6 people come into each apartment and flip every bed sheets they can find to check for bedbugs. Normally someone will usually be here to keep an eye on the staff when it is inspection day. My mom, my little bother, and I are so paranoid about these people coming in every month and today (9/28) our paranoia was confirmed. No one was home at the time when the inspection happened. When my little brother came back from school and check his wallet, which was left on top of the table, he tells me that 291$ is missing from his wallet. Since neither my mom nor I was home during the inspection, we know that it was the inspectors that stole the money. I know 291$ isn't a lot to most people, but to my family and I who are living in low income housing, it is a lot to us. All the staff workers are gone for the night, so I am considering calling the police in the morning to deal with this matter in front of authorities. I humbly request any advice regarding this matter.
Thank you.


Stolen Property: The Staffs at My Apartment Stole Money from My Place

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire