jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Service Providers: Can a Company Process Online Payment After You Revoke Permission to Do So

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Arizona
I made a payment (which the balance I was in the process of disputing) on a utility companies website. It automatically filled in the full amount due (a very large sum) and I didn't catch it and put the payment I WANTED to make in a charity contribution box in error. As soon as I hit the send button, I noticed the error and called the utility company immediately (within 30 seconds) and revoked permission to process the payment. They confirmed, said they would reverse the payment and call me to get the correct payment amount. They did none of those things and processed the payment anyway. They confirmed they have this conversation on tape and that is what they agreed to. Do I have any legal remedy?


Service Providers: Can a Company Process Online Payment After You Revoke Permission to Do So

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire