lundi 26 septembre 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: What Will Happen, What to Expect, How to Know

My question involves criminal law for the state of: new mexico

I'm still desperately confused, i haven't gotten a civil demand letter from where my daughter shoplifted, according to the cop who only showed up to the store because they thought my daughter was 18 but when they realized she was 17 it was to late the cop was already there but he did say they might not do anything to my daughter because it was her first time getting in trouble with the law. So i'm puzzled, how long does it take for a civil demand letter to come in the mail? Will they call me or send me a letter notifying if my daughter has court? How will i know or find out if it will be in her criminal record? I'm more worried about my daughters criminal record, she's a smart kid with good grades who never gets in trouble & hardly ever goes out i was so shocked when i got a call from her telling me she was sorry for shoplifting, i am aware of the huge mistake she has made as i'm also sure he will not do this mistake again.


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: What Will Happen, What to Expect, How to Know

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire