mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Repossession: Dealer Won't Accept Car As Voluntary Repo

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: NJ
Dealer won't let me leave car there for voluntary repo even though it states on back of lease agreement that I "agree to return vehicle to dealer if early termination" . I am thoroughly confused... Next payment is past due and I don't know what to do....oh and it's not my car, it's my dead dad's car... He made 2 payments on a three year lease before he died. No one can give me concrete answers on what happens afterwards either... Some say that I will eventually be liable to pay total lease, others say not to worry they can't go after you. Please help with advice. Thanks.


Repossession: Dealer Won't Accept Car As Voluntary Repo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire