mardi 27 septembre 2016

Initiation of Charges Committed Computer Crime

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida

I was at work on my laptop, and I opened command prompt doing NOTHING ILLEGAL.
However to somebody who is not tech savvy, this looked like the stereotypical hacker
montage you see in the 90s.

A co worker saw what I was doing, snatched my laptop and ran to the boss to show her
what "her pupil had been doing". She started to look around my laptop and found traces
of illegal activities that I had been doing. YES. I DID DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL, BUT NOT
WHEN I WAS AT WORK.

She is threatening to report me, but I told her I would flip it around if she does.
We're at a standstill. I know this could be seen as self incrimination but bare with me.

What do I do?


Initiation of Charges Committed Computer Crime

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire