vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Enforcing Custody Orders: Joint Coustdy Granted, 4 Years Since Seen Kid Enforcment Modifaction>

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: [U]My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Oregon, lane county

It's been 3 years since I've seen my child, I was granted joint custody pervaded a few requirements were meet,
I had to have my own place, submit to random drug testing when ever my X told me to, & complete drug treatment.
I have done all 3 things,

Back in 2010 my X filed with the courts a parenting plan requesting that he be the primary parent, in his motion he filed he claimed that from Feb. 2009 until March 2010 our daughter resided with him and with me less than 1/2 of that time at various locations & possibly at my mothers address which is the address that the courts had for me. HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!

He wasn't a part of our daughters life until she was 3 years old, we ended up doing week on week off for parenting time, the only place I lived at in 2009 is where I was employed. Every other week my X would come to my place were I worked and lived to pick up our kid. That is the only residence or place he pick up our daughter, unlike the various locations as he claimed in the petition filed.

He told the courts that I had pick up our child and never returned with her as I said I would, {I was in California with my brother and daughter and my X knew this, he was the one who drove us to the train station so that we could go visit my brother} This all took place before a parenting plan was filed. While I was in California with our daughter he filed the parenting plan and told all those lies making me out to look like a douche bag. He had my Great Great Great Grandmother served with the papers for me to appear in court she was 92 years old at the time and didn't know what the papers were, lost them, and forgot about even being served with the papers. I never lived at my grandmothers address. I ended up missing court due to this he won by default, when I came back from California he picked us up and dropped me at my mothers house he handed me the parenting plane giving him full control allowing me only 6 hours per week with our child until I went through treatment and had my own place at which time I would than have joint custody.
If I go to court and I have proof of all the lies he told in which they granted him primary custody, {letters from my employer at the time, statements from neighbor's ect.} will that make any difference at all

the first 6 weeks I showed up for my visits it went ok but than his new live in girlfriend wouldn't answer the door when I would come to pick up my daughter, this went on for about 4 months I was young and stupid and didn't know the law or what to do, I didn't have money for an attorney and He blocked me from legal aid,
He ended up going to prison for 61 months on an assault charge, his parents ended up with guardian ship, 2 weeks ago gardenship was dismissed and he has custody of her.
I have tried every approach on the subject of what I need to do to see our daughter, he will not give me a strait answer his only reply is I will have to think about it and tells me that he gets to decide when and who see's our daughter and I should keep that in mind when I'm e mailing him.
can I file an enforcement order for visitation since we have a parenting plan through the courts?


Enforcing Custody Orders: Joint Coustdy Granted, 4 Years Since Seen Kid Enforcment Modifaction>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire