mardi 27 septembre 2016

Regulations and Procedures: Child Protective Services, Time Frame the State is Required to Keep Records

sate of Oregon

So this has been a 2 year battle now with the child protective services department and I. For the past 2 years I have been trying to obtain my records from when I was a child, now I'm being told they think the files were destroyed...

How long in the state of Oregon is C.P.S required to keep files? and don't they have some kind of system that keeps a record of witch files they have and have not destroyed?

Also I requested my daughters files as well and all they will give me is what they have electronically am I not allowed to have a copy of the full file?



?


Regulations and Procedures: Child Protective Services, Time Frame the State is Required to Keep Records

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire