mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Grandparents and Third Parties: Is Step Mom Allowed to Replace Daycare

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Pennsylvania

Our custody order states we are 50/50 legal and physical. Our son is 2. My ex remarried months after our divorce was finalized. His wife just started working in a school, and they think that when she is off work ( winter, spring summer breaks) that he can pull him from daycare and allow him to be with her. Our custody order states 1) there are no restrictions on step parents to pick up and drop off at daycare, school, other parents. 2) Jane Smith is to be the daycare provider, unless we agree otherwise. But, since she is off this week ( start the new school job next week) my ex pulled him from the agreed upon daycare provider and left our son with her. I do not trust her ( CPS investigation for bruising on my son) and am not in agreement with her watching him all week ( week on week off custody schedule , with NonCust having Wednesday overnights) .... but they along with their lawyer ( huge bully lawyer) are insisting he can do this and she can watch him and they are not violating the order at all, but I don't agree. Our custody order states Jane Smith is to be watching him, so that we both know where he is..... not to mention he didn't inform me that he pulled him from daycare at all, I found out from daycare when I went to drop off diapers.

So my question is she allowed to just watch him despite me not being in agreement; especially since our custody order states a specific daycare provider to be used.


Grandparents and Third Parties: Is Step Mom Allowed to Replace Daycare

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire