jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Grades and Credits: Got Screwed Out of a Hs Diploma

My question involves education law in the State of: CA

so back in 2006 i was told by one school i was able to graduation & get a diploma.

i was also told that my graduation class of 2006 was exempt from the CAT test.

well i moved & only has 6 months of school left & was forced to move against my own will due to foster home.

my new school not even my 1st day, the counselor told me i just want to let you know, that you will "*NOT"graduation & get a diploma.

but we give you a certificate that says you completed HS & 12th graded.

the law says you do have to come to school but you dont have to work & you cant stop other students from their work.

so for the next 6 months i went to school & they where right i never got to graduation & get a diploma.

the foster people where ok with them screwing me.


the reason they did not want to Transfer my credits where that most of the classes i took they did not offer them or closed months to a few years ago and where not offered.

i talked to an Adult school they took a look at my transcripts and told me that only 10/15 credits where missing Math and Economics which where not part of any classes i had with Special Ed... so why was i missing credits that i did not have to even complete..

i was also told that since their school was not exempt from the CAT test, and that they where in the middle of it, i was not able to take it and their for another reason why i was not able to graduation & get a diploma.

So my question is who and where would be the best people and place to talk to and see if i can get my Diploma or Sue or what are my rights... :wallbang:


Grades and Credits: Got Screwed Out of a Hs Diploma

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire