vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Job Benefits What is the Difference Between Short-Term Disability and FMLA

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: New Jersey


My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: I've been having medical issues. I've had to take on 3 seperate ocasiona time off for a total 5 months (in 1 calendar year). I was able to get STD for each, but again I'm on a leave again according to doctors orders, although this time it should only be for 2 weeeks. My question officially I am out of FMLA but I have to be out, what if any are my options. I am taking so 3 days without pay, am I at risk for losing employment? It's a serious medical issue I have. Can someone help me? I'm lost and very nervous


Job Benefits What is the Difference Between Short-Term Disability and FMLA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire