mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Divorce: Accused of Harassment During a Divorce Case

My question involves a marriage in the state of: New Jersey

My wife is in the army, she was in Maryland, stationed there when I filed for divorce here in New Jersey. When she found out that she would have to pay me alimony, (I am 60 and on SS Disability) she filed a harassment charge in Maryland, which is a criminal offense. She then came back to New Jersey were she keeps a apartment, and the fist thing she did here is served me with a temporary restraining order saying that i was driving past her house spying on her. I live on the western part of jersey and she's down the shore 60 miles away, not to mention my car was broke down and in the shop that whole day she told the police she seen the car and me there, and then she mentioned the same thing thats on the harassment charge in Maryland. My lawyer in Maryland has told me not to discuss this case with anybody.

Now, i can prove with paperwork and things the one charge but what do i do about the other. Can she bring it up and give the judge the paperwork and me get tried in two courts in two states for the same thing???
Mark


Divorce: Accused of Harassment During a Divorce Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire