mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Theft and Larceny: First Offense Fifth Degree Felony

My question involves criminal law for the state of:Ohio
I am 22 years old and confessed to my manager that I stole 1500 dollars worth of lottery tickets from the store, she then called the police and I waited for the police and was arrested I made bail on the following day and discovered I was charged with a fifth degree felony, Being that i've never gotten in trouble before I am scared senseless I have a preliminary hearing on oct 5th and I am afraid I may be facing jail time after being locked up for two days I don't think I can survive six to twelve months in jail not to mention having a felony on my record will severly limit my ability to get a job, I admit what i did was stupid and foolish, but what's done is done and I have to face the consequences of my confession, does anyone think that the judge or prosecution will be lenient on me since this was my first offense?.:(


Theft and Larceny: First Offense Fifth Degree Felony

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire