mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Construction Contracts: Stink Bug Infestation

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Washington

First off..I couldn't find a proper place for this thread so I put it here. Sorry if it's way out of place.

We recently bought a house, so this situation was existing when we purchased it.

Neighbors tree's are dropping massive amounts of fruit into our yard, which has created a stink bug infestation. There's 5-10 stinkbugs crawling in every room inside the home, and thousands in the yard. I'm going to try to handle this myself, civilly of course. But if I can't get my new friends killed and eradicated from the home and yard, is the neighbor liable? From what I've read the fruit is legally his...so are the bugs legally his too?

I'm just trying to plan a worst case scenario because it's pretty bad.


Construction Contracts: Stink Bug Infestation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire