mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Protective Services: CPS Was Called on Me

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: California.

Long story short, CPS was called on me sometime last week. We were not in town and came home just now to see a notice from the social worker taped to my front door asking me to contact her ASAP. I am stunned and in tears. I have a child with autism and had an ongoing billing dispute with his ABA service providers and the insurance company was involved. The agency retaliated by accusing my house of being dirty, and that my son was outside playing in the patio with only a diaper on, that there were not enough diapers in the house, and that the therapist - the first and only time I'd ever seen her (I believe she was sent merely to trump up these allegations) - felt "uncomfortable" in my house. This agency has worked with me for a year now and these complaints came only after the billing dispute started, and CPS was involved. Everything is a damned lie. My house is not a model home, but it is clean. My son was NEVER unsupervised, and if the therapist felt sooooooooo uncomfortable in my home, then why did she stay TWO hours ? Again, I had never before seen this woman - it was the first and only time she had ever been in my house, so I suspect she was sent merely to trump up accusations. I believe that they involved CPS just to get back at me for refusing to go with their questionable billing practices.

Please please help me. How do I handle this ? Should I get a lawyer ? Should I tell CPS that the agency filed this complaint maliciously and give them (CPS) the background of the dispute I have had with the ABA agency ? I love my children and I need help.


Protective Services: CPS Was Called on Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire