vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Traffic Accidents: Insurance Coverage

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Virginia

Hello my name is John, I was rear ended on June 29, 2015. I am currently going through physical therapy, and am realizing my medical bills are adding up quick. My current question is in regards of auto insurance requirements. Here in Virginia our minimum is 25/50/10. When I was rear ended me and my passenger were injured. His injuries were very minor but has still gone to the ER. So lets say his bills run $1000, does that mean there is still $49,000 that I can possibly get in a personal injury claim, or would the insurance max out their payout at $25,000?

Thanks,
John


Traffic Accidents: Insurance Coverage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire