jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Business Finance: Member of LLC Opening a Separate Bank Account

My question involves business law in the state of: Florida

Hello all, searching for answers and hoping someone can help. My wife and I are going through some troubles in our marriage. We own a LLC business together in Florida that she manages (I have a separate full time job but help her with many aspects of the LLC). She is the Managing Member and I am a Member.

Lately I have had strong suspicions that she has opened a separate bank account in the name of the LLC and if funneling some of the income into this separate account.

Question is, is there a way for me to find out how many bank accounts are tied to our LLC? Would I be able to go into some of the banks in the area and ask if they have an account opened under the LLC?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Business Finance: Member of LLC Opening a Separate Bank Account

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire