vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Emancipation: Can a Fourteen-Year-Old Child Get Emancipated

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Indiana
I am a 14 year old girl who has gone through so many custody battles between my parents its not even funny any more. Every time I turn around my dad threatens me to take my mom to court for contempt of something stupid so he can gain full custody of me. I am unable to choose which parent I want to live with full time, so I was wondering if getting emancipated would help so that the judge would hear my voice and not my parents constant bickering. I wish to live full time with my mother and only see my dad every other weekend. My father and step mother have put my through so much emotional damage that i probably couldn't even explain it all. Just the other day I got into a small argument with my dad because I didn't know what year my step-grandparents bought a truck, and it ended with him getting in my face and calling me a stone cold, self conceited bitch. They have put me through years of pointless counseling and I am now on ADHD medication because they think that that would solve their problems. I know for a fact I have depression, and frankly I don't know how much longer I can take this. Please, help me.


Emancipation: Can a Fourteen-Year-Old Child Get Emancipated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire