jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: Watching While Mom at Work

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Washington.

I have a job that gives me summers off. My ex wife and I have a child parenting schedule that allows first right of refusal, but it doesn't kick in until one of the parents is gone for 10 hours. My ex wife still has to work during the summer months. Her and I live only about 10 miles from each other, with her place of work towards my direction about in the middle.

My question is this;
Because it would be a regular schedule, does the ex have to give me the right to watch the kids while she is at work for 8 hours plus lunch? The right to refusal I would think wouldn't pertain because this would be on a regular schedule, rather than just out of the ordinary thing. She has no real reason not to let me see the kids, she just tends to try to keep us apart and likes to pull power trip type episodes. Right now the 2 children are being watched by her mother who she lives with.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Watching While Mom at Work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire