mardi 28 juillet 2015

Runaways: Can You Run Away Because Your Parents are Too Strict

I want to move out as soon as possible. I'm never allowed to go out. I'm not allowed to see my boyfriend, I'm made to dress a certain way, and believe a certain way. I'm not allowed to go back to public school. My dad beat me many times about a year and a half ago and I'm scared to do anything to upset my parents cause I don't wanna get beat again. I am 16 going on 17 and I don't want to get emancipated because I don't want to hurt my family. My boyfriends parents said I could move in with them and they would fully support me. If I move out and my parents call the cops would I have to go back?


Runaways: Can You Run Away Because Your Parents are Too Strict

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire