mardi 28 juillet 2015

Emancipation: Pregnant 17-Year-Old Wants to be Emancipated

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: indiana

I am 17 and pregnant. I have been on my own for at least 3 years taking care of myself. Im ready be able to get a house in my own name and go to my own doctors appointments by myself. Life is difficult when you have to be an adult while still legally being a child. My mother is deceased and my father is a trouble maker..hes constantly in and out of jail. I dont live with him nor have i for years. I need to be able to do something for me and my baby. Im 4 1/2 months pregnant and living with friends. I go to school every day. I am going to be graduating in october. I wont be 18 till February. And my baby will be here by christmas. I have social security income because of my mother passing away. Its in my name and has been for about 8 or 9 months now. I need to know if i can get emancipated or if im just waisting my time. The courts here know my dad and know what hes about so i feel like they would. And is there any way i can do it without my dad being there? Please be serious. Please try to help me dont.just tell me its not going to work.


Emancipation: Pregnant 17-Year-Old Wants to be Emancipated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire