mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Marriage: No Decision After Second I-485 Interview, After More Than Two Years

Hello. Me and my wife had a second (2nd) i485 interview after over 2 years. Everything was perfect but IO did not make a decision at the end. I asked: may I ask why you can not make a decision? He replied: Your wife cant spell your last name. I have the longest last name ever, even i don't spell it right sometimes. My wife clarified that he has a long long last name and its in different language which she does not speak a word as this should not be an issue. The officer told her everything looks good but you have to spell your husbands last name correct. What should we expect? Can he deny our case because of this ridiculous reason when all our answers were matched at separated marriage interview?!


Marriage: No Decision After Second I-485 Interview, After More Than Two Years

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire