vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Copyright Law: Consolidated Application or Website by Copying Puzzle Content from Various Sites

Hi,

I'm planning to write an application/website with all puzzles. We have many websites with puzzles as content. Is it OK to copy all those puzzles and use them for my business? I have seen that every website has "Copyright 20xx. All rights reserved" bottom line, but when we google search with an existing puzzle, the search giving me around 20+ sites which has the same puzzle. Means all these 20+ sites are copied from one another. Not only this single puzzle, but I searched around 10 different puzzles, all the searches given me 20+ sites containing these puzzles. So how can I believe that particulate site is a sole owner of the puzzle? And in this case, can I use the same content for my website/application? And I think the content is educational stuff which can be copied and shared, am I right? And I don't know who is the original owner of any puzzle, in future if a person comes with ownership of a puzzle which I'm using, how can I ensure that it is his own creation and how to proceed with consequences?

A million thanks in advance!


Copyright Law: Consolidated Application or Website by Copying Puzzle Content from Various Sites

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire