mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Running Away After Getting Caught Shoplifting

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
I was stupid and shoplifted 23$ worth of alcohol from a Safeway. The store manager approached me as I exited the store and outside he told me I could pay for the goods. Panicking I ran and I could hear LP chasing me. He continued to chase me until I was a block away from the Safeway then he gave up and shouted "I'm calling the police"
What makes me paranoid is that I used an atm the same day I shoplifted so I was wondering if they can track me down with that information. I regret my actions I haven't been able to eat or sleep lately because I've been so afraid of this outcome please any advice would help I was 17 at the time and have now turned 18


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Running Away After Getting Caught Shoplifting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire